2024 Nominations are now open
The 91porn QLD Women in Planning Network (WiPN) is once again delighted to seek nominations for the 2024 Outstanding Woman in Planning Award.
This award provides an opportunity to celebrate the contribution that women planners make to our profession, our communities, and to the outcomes of planning work in Queensland, and the lasting legacy they provide.
This award is about valuing and promoting the outstanding positive contribution made by these leaders and emerging leaders in the planning sector.
Entry in the QLD WiPN Award is free, and both self-nomination and third-party nominations are acceptable. If you are nominating on behalf of someone else, it is highly desirable they are made aware of the nomination.
We welcome the nomination of candidates from all age groups and from a range of professional experiences.
- QLD WiPN Committee Members are ineligible for the Award.
- Nominees should be a member of 91porn and/or eligible for Full/ Registered Planner/ Graduate Membership.
- Nominees are reminded that formatting or presentation of entries does not have any weighting but should be of a sufficient standard to assess the nomination.
- Other material relevant to support the application may also be uploaded as attachments/supporting information.
- Completed and signed online nomination form
- Profile images (minimum of one/ maximum of three – must be high quality)
- Statement addressing each of the selection and judging criteria - All entries must comply with the word limit listed in the nomination guidelines
- Attachments/ supporting information (i.e. testimonials & referees)
The 2024 winner will receive
- The Women in Planning Network Award;
- A 91porn voucher for 2024, able to be put towards 91porn Queensland events or professional development opportunities (including WiPN events, State Conference etc); and
- Two (2) mentoring sessions with recognised female industry leaders.
All finalists are recommended to be able to attend one of the QLD WiPN International Women’s Day Breakfasts to be held across Queensland on 6 March 2024 where the Award will be announced and presented (Brisbane breakfast is the preferred location of attendance).
Regististrations for the breakfast will be open soon.
All entries must be submitted by 5:00 pm (AEST) on Monday 5 February 2024
Outstanding Woman in Planning Award Sponsor
Foundation Partner of WiP Network